Monday 6 June 2011

Splurge Vs Save

Why pay more for cosmetics? 
Why pay £29 for something that you can get for £1.50?  Seriously? I'm not sure that I have got enough spare money to justify spending over £25 more on one stick of makeup, when I can get just the same for £1.50.  In fact,  can get 19 All over colour sticks from ELF for the price of 1 Nars Multiple stick.  Is the quality really that different? Where would you rather spend your money?

So...let me know.  If you did have the money to spare, would you spend it on the Nars? Do you buy this brand anyway? 


I'm interested in hearing from everyone on this.  So leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I personally don't like the ELF all over colour sticks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was chatting with someone on the ELF Facebook group who said the same. Seems they can be pretty hit and miss. I've got on all right with mine....one i did have was too dark so I find the lighter colours tend to be more sheer and look prettier on the skin.

    ReplyDelete