Saturday 4 June 2011

Lush Face Scrubs

Last week I was mostly using Lush’s “Angels on Bare Skin” as a cleanser, a mild but effective facial exfoliater packed full of natural ingredients - what else do you expect from the lovely people at Lush? At £5.50 for 100g, you get a tub packed full of product and you only need a little bit to do your whole face with.  This scrub made my skin feel super soft and clean but it didn’t tighten the skin, which is a bonus.  Normal scrubs tighten the skin and I sometimes flake around the chin, mouth & nose areas.  Also, when applying moisturiser afterwards there was no stinging, my skin just felt even softer and this proves the product prepares the skin nicely for your chosen cream.
Angels on Bare Skin - By Lush

Eager to try another of their facial products, this week I have opted for “Herbalism” as this promises to do everything that “Angels” offers along with being good for oily skin - which I do have.  I’m definitely a ‘combination skin’ kind of girl. Don’t let the fact that Herbalism smells like vingear put you off.  This facial cleanser is brilliant.  While Angels feels nice and gentle and comforting, Herbalism feels like it’s working very hard to make your skin very clean.  Not only that, but after a few days of use my skin was glowing and even seemed younger and more firm.  Bonus!
Herbalism - by Lush

These products never particularly look appealing, but they really do work!  Totally recommend both.  I want to try Dark Angels too but it’s black so I’ve a feeling it will be pretty messy….

How to use? Break off a little product in the palm of your hand, add warm water and gently mix to a paste.  Massage gently all over face and rinse with warm water for a face wash, or leave a few moments to work deeply on your skin, like a face mask.


See the LUSH wesbite for ingredients & more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment