Monday 20 June 2011

ELF Matte Finisher nail polish.....update

Well, after a great result on the coral shade, I have to say that the Matte topcoat works even better on darker shades.  The nail polish I have used its Karen Millen Wine (can't link to it as I can't find it anymore!).  Just 2 coats of the colour, 5 minutes drying time and then the top coat. The result was gorgeous and perfect and just what I was looking for.  So pleased with how well it works.

BEFORE - Nails with 2 coats of the Karen Millen wine polish


AFTER - Beautiful Matte finish!


I absolutely cannot recommend this product enough. I think the Matte look is so chic, stylish and wearable. Lovely, bright shiny nail varnish is great but for office wear,  and formal occasions, I don't think this look can be beaten. At £1.50 a bottle, you have nothing to lose by giving this fantastic innovation a try.  Great result, ELF!


Questions?  Comments - go ahead and ask them or leave them!  Also, have you browsed this blog? There are brand new pages, including; About Me, Links to great site & other fab blogs, a great new Tutorials feature and coming soon - my giveaway competition page! 


Want to be on my links page? Then just contact me; I'll add a banner to my page & follow you! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Matte Finish by ELF!!! I gave it out to lots of friends and family for Christmas as well and got a lot of raves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fantastic? Can't believe how great it is and the finish you get....and all for £1.50!! :) I'll be giving this one to friends to try for sure xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete